Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm gonna brag a bit here...

I just received a real nice testimonial from Brian Crawford, PGA Professional and an owner of a golf club in Missouri:

"I have known Mike Kahn for years and his experience and wisdom of the entire golf industry is legendary. I am the head golf pro and an owner of a golf course and country club in Mo. I have been in the industry for many years and know enough to always seek good advice. It's crucial in any business to have people you trust and respect. To this day I still pick his brain for advice and ideas. Before you make a move in this ever changing world of golf I strongly suggest you contact Mike. Reach out and spend just a little time with Mike and it can save you big in the future. "

I love to answer inquiries from anyone, anywhere in the golf world. I hear from students, golf course owners, appraisers, persons aspiring to own a golf course, brokers and even attorneys. I always reply with my advice or comments.

Try me anytime: 941-739-3990, email: mike@golfmak.com, Skype: GOLFMAK. 

Mike

2 comments:

  1. Mike..why not add swimming pools, tennis courts, fine dining, etc to some of these hurting courses.
    maybe then they could make money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Steve. You are right. I have managed swimming pools, a fitness center, hard court and Har-True tennis courts, practice ranges, miniature golf, and full service fine 'white table cloth' dining. I also ran a stay-and-play lodge.

    Did I mention I once had a lighted par-3 golf course?

    ReplyDelete